- Temperature retaining ThermaBeads™ for lasting hot or cold therapy
- Naturally-hydrating ThermaBeads™ for deep penetrating, moist heat therapy
- Latex free & non-allergenic
- Contouring shape for full contact
- Elastic strap for a comfortable fit
- Adjustable closure for proper compression
- Soft cloth fabric for added comfort
- Reusable, washable, and durable to last longer
- Machine washable fabric slipcover protects mask from oils,
makeup and dirt
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
Use the protective slipcover to keep the mask clean of oils, makeup, and dirt. Remove the slipcover
and wash as required.
Use hot therapy for relief of symptoms associated with Blepharitis, Dry Eye Disease, Meibomian gland disease (MGD), Styes and Chalazia.
1. I-RELIEF™ mask must be at room temperature before heating.
2. Insert I-RELIEF™ mask inside the protective slipcover (optional) and place it flat on a clean microwave-safe dish.
3. Set microwave power to high and heat for 20 seconds. Before applying, always touch the I- RELIEF™ mask with fingers first to test for the desired temperature. If the mask is too hot, allow it to cool for one to two minutes and test again. For additional heat, microwave in five-second increments until the desired temperature is reached. Do not exceed a maximum of 30 seconds of heating.
4. Place I-RELIEF™ mask over closed eyes and secure with the adjustable strap, if preferred.
5. Wear for three to five minutes or as directed by a physician. Do not apply for more than 20 minutes at a time.
Use cold therapy to help relieve headaches, sinus pressure, tension, swelling, and puffiness.
1. Insert I-RELIEF™ mask inside protective slipcover (optional) and place in a sealable plastic bag, in the freezer for 30 minutes.
2. Remove I-RELIEF™ mask from freezer and plastic bag, and place over closed eyes, securing with adjustable strap, if preferred. Wear for five to seven minutes or as directed by a physician.